The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

When will the madness end...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca

Apparently not yet. :cool:

I like it a lot. Way better looking than the Camaro. I also liked the fact that they have T-tops.
Great numbers on the engine. Car has some torque #'s.
But with that being said. I did own many GM cars. The car I missed the most was my 72 formula 400. Had all the options. Bought it off a girl who was the first owner. Her husband was the manager for the service dept. for pontiac.
If I only knew then what I know now.

Thank You Fabman for sharing.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
This automotive rebuilder makes a nice product with several engines & HP options. I too think they did a good job with their Firebird conversion body kit for the Camaro.

302 Hi Pro

I used to think Hp would limit what makes a car street legal.Obviously that's not a factor. I guess as long as you have headlights, taillights, brake lights and turn signals & a few other safety requirements you're good to go. Government mandates & insurance concerns slowed the madness in the first muscle age. This new era seems limitless as long as you got the money to buy into to it.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Trackhawk should have been named the HellHawk , but couldn't convince my buddies at SRT it was a better name. Of course Jeep is now on it's own with this beast and it is essentially not under the SRT moniker ,which will be exclusively a Dodge badging.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
This is a pretty interest-focused group; I'd not expect things like 11ty million HP to be too exciting for most here--primarily because we know that such power is useless if you can't put it to the pavement :)

I saw them at the Auto Show and they honestly were better looking then the 5th gen ones IMO. The 5th gen looked like nothing more then tacked on stuff.

TMO Supporting Vendors