The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where are all the 302S owners posting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I know these guys are out there. Where are they talking about their cars? I know there is one guy on SVTPP.

I'd like to see some more pics of these cars, learn about what is happening with them both on and off the track, what kind of mods they are getting, etc.

ArizonaGT said:
I know these guys are out there. Where are they talking about their cars? I know there is one guy on SVTPP.

I'd like to see some more pics of these cars, learn about what is happening with them both on and off the track, what kind of mods they are getting, etc.
We were hoping to get a few posting here but I haven't seen any yet. When you buy yours you can be the first....unless Gary beats you to it.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
smittytx said:
Yes, I ordered it in July.

Outstanding. :eek: :eek: :eek:

You go with orange or white? Did you get it through Rehagen? If so--what aftermarket goodies did you spec out?

Yes, I went through Rehagen.

I didn't really get any performance goodies. I got a cool suit, extra seat, heat shield, dead pedal and if they have time, a trans cooler. I also upgraded to the dynamic suspension 3 way adjustable dampers from Ford. I think every car got that one.

Performance mods are going to require a stock boss ECU for tunning purposes because (I'm told) Ford has locked out any aftermarket tunning.

I'm not really sure yet, 27 I think. I know its been built, but I'm still waiting on the yep, it's here , it's yours, you'll have it on x day. I think they've all been built but there has been some kind of delay at the plant. I don't know how the first batch guys waited this long.

You might want to check with Dean as I was over at his shop yesterday and there were at least 3 new Boss 302S's there and a couple from the last build.

As it was the first build they did wait longer unfortunately. This build went much quicker!! ;D

mwilson7 said:
You might want to check with Dean as I was over at his shop yesterday and there were at least 3 new Boss 302S's there and a couple from the last build.

As it was the first build they did wait longer unfortunately. This build went much quicker!! ;D

Could it be one of these? ;D
314951_2469834398077_1618874873_2346006_2068014073_n.jpg

Yep, one of those has got to be mine. ;D ;D ;D

Notice the LS and the GT500 in the second row. I wonder what he is doing to those.

I wish my garage looked like that!

I wonder if the silver and red is a 302LS S or a 302S LS.

BTW Dean, this is your fault. I beleive you are the one who pointed me to Rehagen.

Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors