The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where are all the 302S owners posting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean#4AI said:
adam81 said:
More info on the silver LS please.....!!

Same old story.....Modding it to try and get it as fast as the Black ones.
When will they ever learn... ;D

When will you finally give in.......the Silver is so fast that all they needed to do was use a donor GT and paint it with the magic color.......and it still isn't a fair fight.....

Finally got my car on a dry track today. It was F ing fantastic! The car is way better than me, I beat my best GT500 time by 9 seconds. I'm doing an HPDE tomorrow. I'll try to post some vids.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

smittytx said:
Finally got my car on a dry track today. It was F ing fantastic! The car is way better than me, I beat my best GT500 time by 9 seconds. I'm doing an HPDE tomorrow. I'll try to post some vids.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Nice, I have only seen one of them run and it looks like fun. Where are you running at?

Smitty we're still waiting on photos... ::)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
smittytx said:
I’m computer illiterate, I can’t get my links to work. ???

Upload your images at www.imgur.com, then copy and paste the "BBCode" at the right side into the reply box here, and you will get the image!

X1iXB.gif

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
5 DOT 0 said:
Nice. What's the rev limiter set at on a 302S?

Yes, inquiring minds want to know!

Smitty, is that a 302R transmission I hear whining, or something else? Did you go with the Multimatic/Dynamic dampers or JRZ?

ArizonaGT said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Nice. What's the rev limiter set at on a 302S?

Yes, inquiring minds want to know!

Smitty, is that a 302R transmission I hear whining, or something else? Did you go with the Multimatic/Dynamic dampers or JRZ?

Funny, I've never heard that whine until I watched the video. No R trans here, I have no idea what that is.

I went with the Multimatic/Dynamic 3 ways

TMO Supporting Vendors