The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where are all the 302S owners posting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
smittytx said:
Funny, I've never heard that whine until I watched the video. No R trans here, I have no idea what that is.

I went with the Multimatic/Dynamic 3 ways

Car looks awesome. Are those GT4 type wheels? How do you like the continental slicks? I have a scrub set sitting in my garage now, haven't used them before.

You should find that rev limiter for us :)

Are you planning on running any kind of DAQ like Traqmate or RaceKeeper?

Smitty, next time you are under the hood can you tell me what the hose that runs from the PCV fitting to the canister say? 3/4's or AN size, thanks.

BTW, the car looks sweet. Have not seen too many in white. Good luck with her ;D

Car looks awesome. Are those GT4 type wheels? How do you like the continental slicks? I have a scrub set sitting in my garage now, haven't used them before.

You should find that rev limiter for us :)

Are you planning on running any kind of DAQ like Traqmate or RaceKeeper?

I bought the tires and wheels used from Rehagen.

I will be looking for the rev limiter this weekend. ;D

0unjJ.jpg

It came with an AIM :)

2012YellowBoss said:
Smitty, next time you are under the hood can you tell me what the hose that runs from the PCV fitting to the canister say? 3/4's or AN size, thanks.

BTW, the car looks sweet. Have not seen too many in white. Good luck with her ;D

Thanks

I'll look this weekend and let you know.

Nice, looks like you had a pucker moment. Was it dirt on the track or just to much speed?

Any body know the total 302S built in 2011?

It wasn't dirt, a little too much speed and then I lifted just a little and the rear got light. Self induced pucker.

There were a total of 31 built and they are going to build up to 50 more next year.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
mwilson7 said:
Great to see you enjoying your Boss 302S the way it was intended!

Amen to that!

Mark--do you have any info on the possibility of that BOSS302SX intake/throttle body/CAI/tune being released to '12 and '13 BOSS 302 owners via FRPP?

Mark--do you have any info on the possibility of that BOSS302SX intake/throttle body/CAI/tune being released to '12 and '13 BOSS 302 owners via FRPP?
[/quote]

+1000, I'm in for that!!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
It would be nice to have an off-road tune available, perhaps something that doesn't require cats...not that I would ever run without cats on the street... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ArizonaGT said:
It would be nice to have an off-road tune available, perhaps something that doesn't require cats...not that I would ever run without cats on the street... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

You are so close to you know where. Aren't you afraid CARB's secret agents will come to your house in the middle of night, key scratch you car and poison your dog?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
2012YellowBoss said:
You are so close to you know where. Aren't you afraid CARB's secret agents will come to your house in the middle of night, key scratch you car and poison your dog?

No, because hippies are not bulletproof. Compared to Cali, AZ is a firearms wonderland. :)

We don't have anything to announce right now. I'd be interested in knowing how much you guys would be willing to pay for a new intake manifold as we are trying to see if there is a market for this part.

mwilson7 said:
We don't have anything to announce right now. I'd be interested in knowing how much you guys would be willing to pay for a new intake manifold as we are trying to see if there is a market for this part.
I think if it's priced similar to the 302 intake I'd be interested. Having an estimate of the potential power/power band increase would help place a value on it. For example $600 for a 20 HP increase would be very reasonable.

TMO Supporting Vendors