The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where are the lady Boss owners?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yea we haven't heard from CobraJet Cutie in a while.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
redkey said:
Hey!! I'm a lady Boss owner. I get on here from time to time. Don't usually post much :)

Wow, looking at your signature, somebody might be two-timing BMO and hanging out at a Roush forum...

:)

four-walling said:
Wow, looking at your signature, somebody might be two-timing BMO and hanging out at a Roush forum...

:)
No two-timing, this site is way better :D The Roush is more my hubby's car than mine. Personally I think I have the best one out of both.

Bossgirl

Life is too short to drive boring cars!
I am one of the lady Boss owners. I am proud to own a 13 Boss #2844. RaceRed-the fastest color!
This is the most impractical, but the most fun car I have ever driven. Life is too short and I had to do it now, or never. I had a 2010 GT premium, Red Candy which I traded in for the Boss. It just wasn't enough hp for me. It is my daily driver and I always drive with the RED Key. I love the sound it makes on the downshift! I did do the Track Attack May of last year and I will never forget it.
I love Ford for bringing this car back to life. They hit it out of the park with this one. It's a keeper!
I'm not sure that I'll ever track it (cost is too much). I am happy just to be able to drive a very special car.

Bossgirl said:
I am one of the lady Boss owners. I am proud to own a 13 Boss #2844. RaceRed-the fastest color!
This is the most impractical, but the most fun car I have ever driven. Life is too short and I had to do it now, or never. I had a 2010 GT premium, Red Candy which I traded in for the Boss. It just wasn't enough hp for me. It is my daily driver and I always drive with the RED Key. I love the sound it makes on the downshift! I did do the Track Attack May of last year and I will never forget it.
I love Ford for bringing this car back to life. They hit it out of the park with this one. It's a keeper!
I'm not sure that I'll ever track it (cost is too much). I am happy just to be able to drive a very special car.
Welcome to BMO.

There is another one who used to post on boss302forum. Her name is Nicole if I am remembering correctly and has a Laguna Seca and a 3V that she races. Some of you guys in Cali might have come across her at the track every now and than lol.

NFSBOSS said:
She's a member here and I've met her many times. She drives the wheels off the Spec Mustang.

Sweet!! She certainly sounds like a nice person. She sure does, I know that she posted some of her accomplishments over there and for someone who hasn't been racing that long from what I can remember the list is quite extensive lol.

TMO Supporting Vendors