The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where are the Whiteline transmission bushings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jr

Race tracks have turns!
They are supposed to be out by now... over due. irritating that I can't shift to 5th when flat-out in 4th on the track.

and if you have them, what is your install experience (need a PDF of the instructions), and did they solve the problem?

jr

Race tracks have turns!
that's it, but it's not in stock - or production - yet. That's probably just a placeholder.

Could also call Jay from Hypermotive Performance, he usually stocks it so if he has it in on the site he most likely has it in stock.

This place had them in stock a couple of weeks ago, I picked one up and installed it last weekend. I did see an improvement but am holding out for complete judgement until I get some more seat time in with it installed.

http://www.hillbankmotorsports.com/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Whiteline-Transmission-Mount-Bushing-Insert-Mustang-2011-2014-GT-Boss-KDT928-/261318296835?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cd7c8c503&vxp=mtr

I just got a call from teAm beefcake and back orders just came in..so if you could send them an email or call them if you ordered one from them

jr

Race tracks have turns!
excellent! And what's the experience with this? Does anybody have it? Does it work... excessive vibrations or anything?

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Does firm things up but with it came some NVR but not all that bad. IMHO, the added sound is worth the investment. I've had mine in for several weeks now and the shifting is certainly improved. Not perfect but closer.

TymeSlayer said:
Does firm things up but with it came some NVR but not all that bad. IMHO, the added sound is worth the investment. I've had mine in for several weeks now and the shifting is certainly improved. Not perfect but closer.

+1. Most definitely worth the modest cost.

It's one of the easiest mods to install, too. It'll take you more time to get the car on jack stands than it will to install the bushing insert.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Its been out for a while now. I have had one in my car for at least a month. I bought mine from Vorshlag.

for me it created a huge vibration. I cut off the middle section and reinstalled much better after that.

I didnt notice much if any difference. then again I already have BBR motor mounts in place and those made a huge improvement in shift quality.

TMO Supporting Vendors