The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where did I see this pic? *racking brain*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I thought I saw on here a link to a couple of Black/Red '12 Lagunas being prepped with cages and harnesses for track duty. In the slew of pics the seats were notched out for the crotch belts. I want to reach out to the shop that was modding these cars to speak to them about what was needed to cut out the seat for the crotch strap.

Does anyone else have that link handy? Grrr! and it's only Tuesday!

I remember cooltech posting pictures when they did their 2 black/red LS's but don't remember anything about notching out seats at all, for the harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors