The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where do you source OEM parts from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Levittown has been the most competitive over the years. Benny and Mike have always been great on service and although not always, they usually have the best price and use to give out free shipping codes to the other, currently defunct Boss 302 forum.

Bay Area
Levittown has been the most competitive over the years. Benny and Mike have always been great on service and although not always, they usually have the best price and use to give out free shipping codes to the other, currently defunct Boss 302 forum.
Thet still give out free shipping codes. It should be FS2020 thats where I get a lot of my parts and they even beat my local Ford Dealer that I have an account with.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Thet still give out free shipping codes. It should be FS2020 thats where I get a lot of my parts and they even beat my local Ford Dealer that I have an account with.
Apologies in advance if I bankrupt them with that free shipping code.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
We have a new supporting vendor. For those who would like to give another source a try for OEM parts, please consider contacting Tim at South Florida Ford Parts before you go to your normal vendor:

I've done some price comparisons with the other popular vendors and they've been very close in price, and very responsive with all of my questions. I had some ideas for kits that they could make available and Tim was open to doing it. I'm hoping they'll be a great resource for our community of track-rat members and will work with us on some different things that other vendors won't.

He's asked that we email him for all questions - PMs might take a little longer for them to respond to. I only ask that if you email them directly, be sure to mention that you're contacting them from TMO so they can tell where the request came from. Hopefully they'll be giving us priority with their responses.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
For those who would like to give another source a try for OEM parts, please consider contacting Tim at South Florida Ford Parts before you go to your normal vendor:

I've done some price comparisons with the other popular vendors and they've been very close in price, and very responsive with all of my questions. I had some ideas for kits that they could make available and Tim was open to doing it. I'm hoping they'll be a great resource for our community of track-rat members and will work with us on some different things that other vendors won't.

He's asked that we email him for all questions - PMs might take a little longer for them to respond to. I only ask that if you email them directly, be sure to mention that you're contacting them from TMO so they can tell where the request came from. Hopefully they'll be giving us priority with their responses.

Having them in Florida is handy for my re-shipper. Will give them a try.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel