The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where do you think Crude Oil prices are going?

Where do you think Crude Oil prices are going this year?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Paid $2.19 for premium 91 octane gas here in Colorado. Regular can be had for $1.79.
Never thought we'd see pricing this low. Perhaps all the Solar and other alternative energy sources have something to do with it. With pricing so low now, these Solar companies are in the tank. ;D

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Some hope in the CFTC Futures data. Looks like the big money shorts have peaked again and exceed the positions prior to the Mar/April and late August bounces. Of course, that doesn't guarantee a bounce here, but I don't think the push downward can last much longer. Rollover from the Jan to Feb contract may help a little too, even if the 'gain' is just psychological.

We've seen how quickly oil moves UP when the shorts decide it's time to cover.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I wonder if Saudi can continue to drive lower pricing to eventually make a takeover move on a few select western oil companies to gain a foothold in the oil retail business.

Can you imagine where that might lead to in the production, refining and distribution of gas and oil products?

I suspect bigger things are at play here. But we'll see as time passes.

302 Hi Pro

I don't know that Saudi's have enough capital to take over enough E&P companies to make a difference. Plus it would have to be hostal via a shell corporation as the US courts wouldn't allow it.

I read something last week that indicate OPEC would hold emergency meetings if it doesn't recovery by Feb. 2016.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel