The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where is our Falken Tire TMO TrackRat Buddy of late??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I know we have a member here who works for Falken, and though I know the National Retail Marketing Director, who is a sicko and heavy into Autocrossing --- kind of guy I know really pushed to get Falken into the sticky 200 TWR tire fray!! The new R660 has been such a success I have not been able to catch him, but frankly the autocrossers are aware it is a strong competitor on the careening cone cavalcade. We need to road course warrior to give us more data, tire pressures and other info because he was able to go play with the 660 rubber ovals prior to their introduction in the bigger sizes. I know it would be helpful to quite a few to get as much data as possible since there have been quite a few Falken buys of late on the Forum. So someone alert our Falkenstang member to give us the skinny , as by now I am pretty sure the pertinent info is in his hands.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
I know we have a member here who works for Falken, and though I know the National Retail Marketing Director, who is a sicko and heavy into Autocrossing --- kind of guy I know really pushed to get Falken into the sticky 200 TWR tire fray!! The new R660 has been such a success I have not been able to catch him, but frankly the autocrossers are aware it is a strong competitor on the careening cone cavalcade. We need to road course warrior to give us more data, tire pressures and other info because he was able to go play with the 660 rubber ovals prior to their introduction in the bigger sizes. I know it would be helpful to quite a few to get as much data as possible since there have been quite a few Falken buys of late on the Forum. So someone alert our Falkenstang member to give us the skinny , as by now I am pretty sure the pertinent info is in his hands.
@Jbrad

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel