The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where's My RedPill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30edfbbb-421a-48fa-a666-ccdcad472167.jpg

best bathroom scribble ever was in a gents lavatory in steamboat springs CO...about 25 years ago when my best friend moved out there post-college to be a ski instructor and I used to go out to hang out and party. I was in a bathroom with a condom machine on the wall and under the condom machine someone had scribled: "don't buy this gum, it tastes like rubber"

I thought / still think that was funny.

and with respect to colored pills, might I respectfully suggest you try the dull-colored grey pill.

lsVuZoZ.jpg

My white pill has been sitting in for a week now, the damn storm in the east has delayed a lot of the transporters going east to west.

VoodooBOSS said:
My RedPill was produced yesterday and has a eta of February 18-24. I'll be happy if I get it by March 1st. First track day is March 28th at Thunderhill.
Be ware on how deep is that rabbit hole.
The longer you fall the harder you land. If you land at all!
Life is all about choices.
From the Blue pill to the Red.
Is the Red Pill stripe delete?

VoodooBOSS said:
My RedPill was produced yesterday and has a eta of February 18-24. I'll be happy if I get it by March 1st. First track day is March 28th at Thunderhill.
Oh the dreaded waiting game :) Are you just gonna run it like ya brung it at TH?

TMO Supporting Vendors