The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where's the best place to get a back window for a 2016 Dodge Crew Cab?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My girlfriend's son accidentally broke out the drivers side rear 1/3 window in her 2016 Dodge Bighorn Crew Cab. What is the best course of action? I'm pretty handy, is this something I should tackle? Any good online sources for the window?

Thanks in advance!

It's been a while since I've cleaned up tempered glass. The GF already cleaned it up pretty well, but not entirely.

She's trying to avoid paying the 500 for the new back window assembly, since it's a powered unit. Hopefully someone chimes in with some experience either replacing that piece or where to get the glass.

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
When the end panel of my 06 Ram power rear window was broken there was no replacement panel piece available . Dodge wanted $1800 for complete rear unit. ( Canadian ). Thought about making an end panel with plexi glass ( found an online repair ) but ended up replacing the whole window with a good old one slab window for $300. ( does not open but for me that didnt matter. )

TMO Supporting Vendors