The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Whiteline Heavy Duty Adjustable Sway Bar - 27MM(BFR65Z)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiteline Heavy Duty Adjustable Rear Sway Bar

Packaging is very nice
rearsway003_zps050ca9c2.png

rearsway007_zps40319b78.png

rearsway009_zps5ed5320e.png

Some comparision
rearsway010_zpse9554f74.png

rearsway011_zpse97a3e10.png

rearsway012_zps53408cd8.png

Install time!
rearsway013_zps677c0553.png

I test fit the axle brackets then marked the centerline of the axle and the bracket for alignment
rearsway014b_zps72736117.png
rearsway014c_zps58744f48.png
rearsway014a_zps66cb2bc6.png
rearsway014_zps6365d4c3.png

Final install
rearsway015_zpsa8de3770.png
rearsway017_zps7179b1bd.png
rearsway016_zpsf4d188cc.png

The install, kind of sucked doing it in the driveway the way I did it. There were just a lot of things you have to hold in place, initially to get the nuts started. I will also say the instructions you get are not really that great, when you need to figure out what washer/spacer goes where, thankfully Vorshlag has full color pictures on their site, and had a better set of instructions on there too, that did not even come with the kit(I purchased from AM). All in all not too bad as far as install.

As far as function goes....WOW...it was a noticeable difference, I made the mistake of taking it out on a test drive on the hardest setting......oops. On street tires, in the corners, the rear was so stiff, the car would just break loose with a slight stab of the throttle. I put it back on medium at is was pretty damn nice.

As far as material, and quality...forget about it...this thing is the $hit!

Cant wait for the track. Should be doing Watts link this weekend!!

yknot said:
The Whiteline Rear sway Bar is indeed a very nice piece....That said, I have this same bar, new. I was going to install it on my Boss, just it will not fit with my Axle modifications, so anyone wanting a nice rear sway bar, I have one for $140.00 plus shipping.
What axle mod did you do that it won't fit?

TMO Supporting Vendors