The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Whiteline Watts Linkage Suspension...anyone here using this? info?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vorshlag has done a tone of testing with the Whiteline Watts link. I know they have used it for some auto-cross, and have said that its also very street-able. What I love about Vorshlag is the level of documentation and photographs available from within their operation. The following link is too their blog that documents the development of their 2011 Mustang GT. Hope you find what your looking for,

http://www.vorshlag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7806&page=18

Scroll to post 174 to start reading about the whiteline watts link.

Cheers

SAdil

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Been in a car with the full Whiteline rear suspension...And I think it's worth it if you want the adjustability of your rear roll center and are looking for the last few improvements to the car.

Are you thinking in addition to the coilover setups you've been looking at? I'd do that first.

ordered a Cortex extreme one today. I have many mods being installed this month and this is one modification I have been wanting to do. I was super impressed with the quality of the Cortex system and with the guys running the shop at Sonoma raceway (old Infinion).

jdasch1 said:
ordered a Cortex extreme one today. I have many mods being installed this month and this is one modification I have been wanting to do. I was super impressed with the quality of the Cortex system and with the guys running the shop at Sonoma raceway (old Infinion).
I have the Cortex watts link installed and am very happy with the product and support.

Grant 302 said:
Been in a car with the full Whiteline rear suspension...And I think it's worth it if you want the adjustability of your rear roll center and are looking for the last few improvements to the car.

Are you thinking in addition to the coilover setups you've been looking at? I'd do that first.

Yeah. Always looking at options. Seeing what's the best route

DD GT3 RD said:
http://www.americanmuscle.com/whiteline-wattslink-0510.html

any one using this? feel like it was worth while?

Terry Fair owner of Vorshlag Motorsports has been testing this wattslink for awhile now on the in house 2011 GT. So far from talking with Amy Fair they are very happy with the handling improvements. I know they are in the business to sell parts, but Terry has always been very honest from what I've found. You might give them a call 972-422-7170. http://www.vorshlag.com/product_info.php?cPath=141_142_179&products_id=526
Note: I do not work for Vorshlag, I have just been very satified with their customer service and support.

TMO Supporting Vendors