The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Who’s going to Woodward car cruise ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That looks like a great event. I got to drive up and down Woodward last summer but it wasn't during the Dream Cruise. Probably as close as I'll get.

yotah1

Ford Employee
Detroit
I'll be there on Saturday from 10am to 4pm on Ford booth as part of the design team. Don't hesitate to come by and say hi, I'll have my GT350 tshirt on, should be easy to spot :p
We are at the Ford Media Clubhouse at Kruse & Muer at 28028 Woodward.

I second what Black Boss says, get there early, some of the best stuff is between 12 mile and Birmingham (15 mile). Grab a burger at the Red Coat Tavern food truck, and some ice cream at Custard a few blocks up.

TMO Supporting Vendors