The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Who got #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
OK, I got #2 (wouldn't be the first time!) but who got #1?! Anyone here?!

bosscert.jpg

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
What makes it even more special is that this was my 10th anniversary present from my wife. They originally told her that there were no Bosses to be had in California and that they would have to order one and it was going to take weeks to get. Then, all of a sudden, one popped up on the computer but the sales person said "I FOUND ONE, oh, but you probably won't want it because it is green". HA! Can you believe that? Also, the last three license plate digits add up to 10. We had a lot of 10 signs that year!!!

jneary said:
OK, I got #2 (wouldn't be the first time!) but who got #1?! Anyone here?!

bosscert.jpg

jneary,
What is this and where did you get it? My Boss is second hand and I would love to get this certificate!

Chris

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
Hi Chris

This Letter is part of the Owner Packages that Ford Racing sent to the first Owner of the Boss.
This Packages contains also a Key-Chain wit the Boss Number a Book, a Poster an a DVD

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel