The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Who has Labor Day Mods and or Driving Plans??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Since it's a long weekend coming up wondering what everyone has planned in the way of mods or driving??

For me I'm installing the Steeda Panhard Brace and support that came with car not installed. Should center up that rear end nicely. I bought a set of 67" Race Ramps that should help with the install. Then a nice drive up winding highway 84 to the beach should be in order.

I'm planning on finishing my detail, still have a couple if steps left, even though I've spent 10.5hrs already. I'm also going to install ARP wheel studs, do an oil change and remount/rotate tires for an upcoming September track event.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Tucson302 said:
Oh this will be fun I signed up for Hot Laps too! Will try and keep up with you dude!

Kick ass :) You may beat me, I've never driven the Vette before--should be interesting! Charge up your GoPro!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
roadhouse said:
Will be installing new rotors and I might pull my AC...

Q1753RES96367.png

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Black Boss said:
Just finished changing out the Alternator in the hope of fixing the Charging system warning message and low voltage at end of each session, and will be loading up the car Saturday, to head to Watkins Glen on Sunday for Mon/Tues :)
I'll see you there Nick. Will be signing in and getting the car in the garage Sunday at 6pm. Have a safe haul.
Steve

I'll be working on my foxbody, installing a new freddy brown AOD trans and I'll be replacing the shocks and struts on my '98 Explorer that I use as my daily driver. I'm sure I'll put some moles on the BOSS if the weather is nice.

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
GHIG: Lowering with t-springs and adj. panhard, new shoes and tires, frpp clutch line, change the custom exhaust pipes with stock pipes and cleaning
sby ls: clay bar and cleaning

TMO Supporting Vendors