The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Who has the Lowest miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wondering who has the lowest miles on their Boss.I guess longest ownership & miles will determine.I'll kick it off.Bought mine 12-15-12 & have 605 miles.

Boostd4

Relapsed Turbo Addict
Title of this thread should be "who isn't enjoying their Boss properly" ;)

That being said I have 4700 miles on mine, purchased on Aug. 25, 2012 with 6 miles on it.

Bay Area
Boostd4 said:
Title of this thread should be "who isn't enjoying their Boss properly" ;)

That being said I have 4700 miles on mine, purchased on Aug. 25, 2012 with 6 miles on it.

Ha Ha you beat me to being the sarcastic arse.

I was just gonna say WHO CARES enjoy you car and you cant take it or any money with you to the grave. Especially the older crew here. get out and drive.

427mustang

68fb42769scj88drag car2012BossYB838 LS 760 SILVER
LS 760 2012 the last Ingot Silver LS made has 6 miles and is for sale,still in wrapper. Gary

Gary, the 2012 silver LS sounds nice, they are my favorite color for the 12s. I drove the silver LS #45 at the Track Attack two weeks ago. I really loved that car.

Mine is, 2013 SBY #704 bought 8-1-2012. 802 miles is all, rains a lot here in Washington State

Picked mine up 6/11/12...958 miles so far. Not intentionally trying to keep the miles low but only gets driven on nice weather weekends and not during the winter. Obviously doesn't get driven daily.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Well I know it's not me, but likely my dad. 1000 miles, purchased 1/31/12.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I got mine in April 2011. Currently have around 7500 miles on her. Wish she had more but can't drive her as much as I'd like right now.

yknot

Hobbies: Hot Rods & Shooting
There is no real winner here...as the lowest is only the guy that has less seat time then the rest.

Unfortunately I think I'm in the running here, as I have a 2013 purchased 07-14-13 and as of today 341 miles. Not very proud of that just have not had the time to enjoy the ride.

yknot said:
There is no real winner here...as the lowest is only the guy that has less seat time then the rest.

Unfortunately I think I'm in the running here, as I have a 2013 purchased 07-14-13 and as of today 341 miles. Not very proud of that just have not had the time to enjoy the ride.
Pretty amazing since that date is in the future... ;D

I picked up my 13 Boss on Feb 18 with 5.6 mi and today has 2100-People prob wonder whats wrong with a guy driving down the road with a ear to ear grin. I love it

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
1558 total miles on the odo since I bought the Boss in October of 2011.

What an embarrassment. Not keeping the miles low to keep the value up.

I bought a set of HRE wheels for it, so that puts me even more financially in the hole...

I drive the car when I am able, only for pleasure, and not for daily transportation, so therefore it sits.

There is space in the garage, so the car is not taking up any needed room.

Someday, either next week, next month, or 5 years from now, I will wake up in the morning and decide to sell it.

TMO Supporting Vendors