The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Who Has the Most Miles on their Boss? **Contest**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VWGTI123

2012 PW #2558
Re: Who Has the Most Miles on their Boss?

Not me - 2012 Purchased 5/13/12 1065 miles as of today! ;)

Let's make this a contest. Whom ever has the most miles posted in this thread will get a free BMO t-shirt. Closing date is 11:59 PM on Sunday May 26, 2013. Please post a photo of your odometer if you're in contention. I'm at 11,200 as of today. You must also have at least 10 posts and have been a BMO member before this thread started.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
lol it should be more of a miles/month contest as some just got their bosses lol.

I bought mine 03/02/2012 and last I saw it was around 13k. cant post a pic of the odometer today as I am out to sea. but I already have a BMO shirt so I am good. lol

TMO Supporting Vendors