The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WHO is doing Mustangs Across America 50th?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getting ready to sign up for this! I am bringing my Old Man and I can't wait to spend this time with him. I think he's pretty excited too! Anyone done this and who is going next year?

http://mustangsacrossamerica.com/

Unsure at this point. I saw this in Mustang Times and was wondering how closely this is associated with Ford's official celebration. I definitely want to attend something, just not sure what yet.

Yeah that looks like it would be a nice run. I live in the L.A. area so I might drive half way and then come back. I would have to take 2 weeks off to make the full run. It is still plenty of time to plan though so you never know. Thats about the same time as the Texas Nascar race so I might just stop there catch the race and head back.

askjeffro said:
Unsure at this point. I saw this in Mustang Times and was wondering how closely this is associated with Ford's official celebration. I definitely want to attend something, just not sure what yet.
It ends in Charlotte to top off the trip with the celebration. It is separate registration, however, but the two coincide.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
This does sound like fun, but not sure my old arse can sit in the recaro that long! They do have to go thru Tucson on their way to Las Cruces so maybe I can join in then for a short cruise.

Planning on joining the fun. If you're on the fence, I HIGHLY recommend taking the time to participate. My wife and I made the full trek in '04 driving a Screaming Yellow '04 Cobra we were driving back for 'Uncle Bill' and had a B L A S T!!!

Think my dad and I are making the trip this time in our '65 K-code fastback. Still have to work out the details as to where we're joining the caravan and how we'll get our BOSSes to Charlotte for the open track sessions at the end of the week. Should be a fantastic adventure!!!

Hope to see some fellow BOSS owners on the caravan!

Thought I'd bring this up again, especially since we have group parking area. Who has signed up and coming in to Charlotte with Mustangs Across America? My dad and I will be joining the group in Dallas in my Kona Blue Boss Michigan license plate RED KEY.

I just received a notice regarding registration from (MCA) http://www.mustang.org/ and at this time I cannot commit. Will let everyone know later. I may go and not register. Anyone else registering?

TMO Supporting Vendors