The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Who is running 285s up front?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You guys know my opinion it's CCW, I know they cost big bucks but they are pretty bulletproof. We (I) messed with some tire sizes , I think you'll find a 335 on an 11 inch wheel will fit in places 345 can't and you'll have the same amount of effective tread on the ground. also stangzilla was running 11 inch wheels with 315s all the way around with the stock body work. The vettes can shoehorn a 345 in the rear but the mustangs can't. As far as the t2 car it was 295 on all 4s with 10 inch wheels.
Hope that helps some, I don't recall the offsets because I was dealing with 32 sets of tires on 7 different cars, it was lucky they got the right tires on the right wheels on the right car at the right time.

pic of stangzilla that shows the wheels

FZmotrtl.jpg

lxrjGkHl.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel