The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Who will be the first to post pics of their Boss on BossMustangsOnline?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow it looks great. is it fast enough for you and have you pulled the attenuation discs yet?

5 DOT 0 said:
Wow it looks great. is it fast enough for you and have you pulled the attenuation discs yet?

Thanks. I pulled the discs, drilled a 1/2" hole in them and put them back in. I was going to drive it 600+ miles to Birmingham and back and I didn't want it to be to loud. I shot a little bit of video with the 1/2" hole. I plan on pulling the disk tonight or tomorrow to see how it sounds with them removed. I'll shoot a comparison video and post it. An yes it fast enough. (at least for now) ;D

That does look great, it looks just like Gary's car! I wish we could run side window tinting here in CA but it's illegal. Doesn't stop a lot of people from doing it but I have a couple of law enforcement friends and they say not to do it so I won't. I've done it before and got two tickets before I took it off so I won't install it again. I will get the two small side windows and rear window tinted the first week I have my car.

I wondered, but I looked back and all the pics are from inside my garage or the dealer showroom.

You lucky dog. Rub it in. How are the hula girls?

Oh, do you have a track day scheduled for May 7th? ;) I do. With my Boss. :p

5 DOT 0 said:
I dance with the hula girls tonight :). I just confirmed my reservation for a kona blue mustang vert for wed. I'll try and post photos later this week.
Is that an ecoboost v6? Might actually be a fun rental. The only rental's I've driven were the underpowered v6 verts.

cloud9 said:
5 DOT 0 said:
I dance with the hula girls tonight :). I just confirmed my reservation for a kona blue mustang vert for wed. I'll try and post photos later this week.
Is that an ecoboost v6? Might actually be a fun rental. The only rental's I've driven were the underpowered v6 verts.
I doubt it's an ocoboost but I'm hoping it's a 2011. :)

Who was it that posted pictures or screen shots of their VVS while there Boss in-transit. Have looked through just about every thread here and can't seem to find them. Found a couple of places here they may have been but the images no longer load.

In any case, trying to getter understand mine so I was looking to compare some of the moves the car made at Flat Rock before it was assigned a rail car. Does anybody know which thread that was or can anybody post there VVS that shows up through rail car assignment?

Thank you.

TMO Supporting Vendors