The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Who will be the first to post pics of their Boss on BossMustangsOnline?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maybe you? It won't be me I'm still three months out.

Dig-It

Kevin
VA
Won't be me either. My Boss is only half way through its six week Yellow Blaze Tri-coat Metallic paint curing process.

Well guess what showed up!

My brake cooling kit :D Oh well, looking better for having the car ready for the Find The Line event on 4/9-4/10 now!

GA
Dig-It said:
Won't be me either. My Boss is only half way through its six week Yellow Blaze Tri-coat Metallic paint curing process.

Good luck trying to touch that paint up. :eek: I think I may stick with my original choice of Kona Blue.

GA
steveespo said:
Someone over at All Ford Mustangs got theirs today. Check it out:
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2011-mustang-talk/286283-boss-has-arrived.html

Steve

It seemed that his only complaint was the lack of tech and gauges, which I figure will turn some people off when they actually see these cars in the dealerships next to a GT500.

Dig-It

Kevin
VA
PJWANNABE said:
Dig-It said:

Good luck trying to touch that paint up. :eek: I think I may stick with my original choice of Kona Blue.
Touch up paint!?! This is a driving machine. Besides, chicks dig scars. ;)

My dealer called me at 7:50 tonight telling me the Boss had landed. It was 10 minutes to closing and I was at the grocery store with the wife lol, so I guess I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Sorry no pics but stay tuned! :D The weather looks like it's going to take a turn for the worse and I have a bunch of parts I might just have them bolt on, so I'll go pay for it and sign all the paperwork, but will have to see if I even take it tomorrow.

GA
cloud9 said:
My dealer called me at 7:50 tonight telling me the Boss had landed. It was 10 minutes to closing and I was at the grocery store with the wife lol, so I guess I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Sorry no pics but stay tuned! :D The weather looks like it's going to take a turn for the worse and I have a bunch of parts I might just have them bolt on, so I'll go pay for it and sign all the paperwork, but will have to see if I even take it tomorrow.

Congrats! Savor the moment- the car is only new once. Take lots of "baby pics". ;D

08HGB0572_Dealer1.jpg

PJWANNABE said:
cloud9 said:

Congrats! Savor the moment- the car is only new once. Take lots of "baby pics". ;D

08HGB0572_Dealer1.jpg
Good looking Bullitt.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
There hasn't been a better looking S197 than that Bullitt you see there. No question, it is the epitome of Mustang.

TMO Supporting Vendors