The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Who's The Boss Track Experience Stories/Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Since I was not able to attend the 1st Annual Who's The Boss Track Experience, I felt a thread should be started so we may all hear if not see what it was all about. I'm looking forward to the pictures and stories everyone has to share.

The weather was great and I heard the numbers were good so there has to be a lot of amazing things which went on over the weekend. Please share what you wish, many would like to know.

I look forward to attending next years event.

Well I'll start with some pics that I took from the event. I had an absolute blast and hope everyone else did as well. The weather was perfect. There were so many cool Ford's there I can't even recall all of them. Hopefully others took several pics as well to fill in the blanks. The best part was meeting so many great guys from the forums and just having a lot of fun with our cars.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It's a modded street Boss with a 302S hood, LS splitter, GT500 wing, vented grille and a MM roll bar and Sparco seats. He's from Phoenix but I'm not sure if he's on this board. His name is JBG over on TMS. I actually voted for it in the People's Choice awards. Great car!

TMO Supporting Vendors