The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Why I don't DD my Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My truck got hit again, in the exact same spot, while parked at work. This time it was a lot worse, but I was able to get in there with a mallet and bang it back to acceptable as far as a work truck goes. Couldn't get the bumper straight, may be able to if I take it off. I am getting really sick of this, my old car before the truck I had to respray the bumpers multiple times (it was an X5 so I tried to keep it pretty), lots of door dings, and a couple decent hits that sent it to the spray shop. At least it is white, I used some wax to get the brown paint off... looks suspiciously like UPS brown... again. I am also considering setting up a camera in my office pointed out the window, as I usually park in front of it, but my desk faces away and I spend a lot of time in other areas of the office.

TMO Supporting Vendors