The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WI / IL area track days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicago
Gingerman next weekend with @Tonymustang302 run by GPS Track Time. Shaping up to be a rainy weekend- we'll see. Will be a good learning experience.

Sunday May 19th I'll be hitting Blackhawk Farms for the first time. Both @Vettel-ish and @Tonymustang302 are registered as well. @dragoon and @MrBD1348 think you can make it out that day? Would be a fun TMO gathering. Think Tony and I are bringing the dogs and his daughter / my wife and a little Weber for some grilling.

To be honest, once you said the dogs were coming… I was in. Hopefully I get new tires before then. Really hating the Nittos after today. Good tire to use if you’re getting beginner level seat time… but absolute garbage if you’re trying to push yourself.

also g-loc pads make me feel so much more comfortable braking later.
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Gingerman next weekend with @Tonymustang302 run by GPS Track Time. Shaping up to be a rainy weekend- we'll see. Will be a good learning experience.

Sunday May 19th I'll be hitting Blackhawk Farms for the first time. Both @Vettel-ish and @Tonymustang302 are registered as well. @dragoon and @MrBD1348 think you can make it out that day? Would be a fun TMO gathering. Think Tony and I are bringing the dogs and his daughter / my wife and a little Weber for some grilling.

@MrBD1348 @dragoon if you come out i can talk james into wearing a muscle shirt for eye candy.
May 19th at Blackhawk ?? Organizer ?? Sunday before Mid-O ??

TMO Supporting Vendors