The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WI / IL area track days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Signed up for & registered with Northwoods Shelby Club for 4 track days. RA on April 22 (Saturday), RA on July 1 (Saturday) and the Blackhawk Farms weekend on August 19 & 20. I’m chomping at the bit for the April at RA, first time with the mach1 with the new tarmac at RA and the 1st track day to get into the new 2023 season !! Hope to see the regulars out there.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
Signed up for & registered with Northwoods Shelby Club for 4 track days. RA on April 22 (Saturday), RA on July 1 (Saturday) and the Blackhawk Farms weekend on August 19 & 20. I’m chomping at the bit for the April at RA, first time with the mach1 with the new tarmac at RA and the 1st track day to get into the new 2023 season !! Hope to see the regulars out there.

Signed up for April, NWSC. May MVP and NWSC June/July.

Once Blackhawk goes live I will try for the end of May.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Signed up for April, NWSC. May MVP and NWSC June/July.

Once Blackhawk goes live I will try for the end of May.
Hey - yea, I’m signed up for both days for MVP @ RA on May 6-7.
Like you, I’ll get on the Wednesday Blackhawk list for at least May, but also June and July if our summer plans stay on track.
Look forward to seeing you out there @ Vettel-ish

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicagoland
Going to have to add a Blackhawk farms day to the list- have not yet been to that track. Will definitely coordinate and try to go when you guys do. Signed up for Mohawk Track Experience at Gingerman Raceway in mid August. Going for two days- Tuesday and Wednesday. If any of you can make it to that one I highly recommend it after going last year. All mustang event with super laid back organizers and lots of track time.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Nice schedule !! Ours is very similar except we’re doing the 3 Monday trackdays with LAPS at Autobahn. Have to sign up for the Wednesday trackdays at Blackhawk yet, most likely May, June and July for sure. Holding out for Barber in September with Chin, haven’t made total commitments yet but that is a bucket list plus the museum.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Barber is a good call. Plan at least half a day for the museum. The track and grounds are beautiful.
Our son tracks his Ducati & I usually help him in the paddock. He normally sticks around here with Road America and Blackhawk but once a year he and his track buddies head south early spring. Last year was Barber, first time there. They loved it, 2 days on track and 2 days museum. Texted me, you gotta come here with the blue car, it‘s fantastic. So we added it to the bucket list. Some day, we are trying to include Road Atlanta and Roebling Road Raceway.

4F251F77-418A-4593-9B34-727223DA3D3F.jpeg

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Our track schedule for 2023 :
RA April 22 NWSC
RA May 6 & 7 MVP
BFR May 24 BFR
Autobahn June 5 LAPS
BFR June 21 BFR
RA July 1 NWSC
Autobahn July 10 LAPS
BFR July 26 BFR
BFR August 19 & 20 NWSC
Barber September 16 & 17 CHIN
Autobahn October 9 LAPS

We hope to see all of our fellow TMO track enthusiasts friends out there !!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicagoland
Our track schedule for 2023 :
RA April 22 NWSC
RA May 6 & 7 MVP
BFR May 24 BFR
Autobahn June 5 LAPS
BFR June 21 BFR
RA July 1 NWSC
Autobahn July 10 LAPS
BFR July 26 BFR
BFR August 19 & 20 NWSC
Barber September 16 & 17 CHIN
Autobahn October 9 LAPS

We hope to see all of our fellow TMO track enthusiasts friends out there !!

I am registered for autobahn with LAPS June 5th and July 10. See you there.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Wisconsin
Dang apparently I am way behind in scheduling here! I will be doing RA and Blackhawk this year but dates TBD. Would like to run RA a few times only did it once last year.

@Vettel-ish @dragoon hope to see you guys again this season! Weekday sessions are probably going to be my go to again but would love to do a NW Shelby event. Easier to ditch work than stick the wife with the kiddo & dogs on the weekend 😂

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Dang apparently I am way behind in scheduling here! I will be doing RA and Blackhawk this year but dates TBD. Would like to run RA a few times only did it once last year.

@Vettel-ish @dragoon hope to see you guys again this season! Weekday sessions are probably going to be my go to again but would love to do a NW Shelby event. Easier to ditch work than stick the wife with the kiddo & dogs on the weekend 😂
Looking forward to seeing you out there @TDL

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
May 22nd RA track day intermediate group. Couple of mustangs signed up give a shout if you're going 👍
Have a great time !! That’s the Monday after the weekend of the SVRA Vintage Festival. Be careful of the offline side of the track for the klag buildup aka “other people‘s rubber”. I’m sure RA does the best possible job with getting most of it removed but still, be aware. While we won’t be there that day, hope to see you sometime this summer.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel