The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WI / IL area track days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Just a side note to let the local track enthusiasts that I’ll be at Blackhawk this Saturday, October 1st for a great day of track time. Organizer is RevMatch which this will be the first with them for me. Correct me if my memory is wrong but I remember @Vettel-ish saying he’ll be at Road America this Wednesday for a charity event for a day of tracking his beast. Let us know how RA treated your new brake setup. Sunny side up !!

racer47

Still winning after 30+ years
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Well, @Vettel-ish has me thinking even more as this morning I was putting together a rough draft of track days for 2023. NW Shelby Club has their upcoming event- vetted-ish has posted above- MPV Tracktime has put up their preliminary schedule- Just Track It has their line up posted on their web site & Chin has theirs up also plus the Wednesday BFR events yet to be shown. Even though most of these can‘t be paid for yet, it gets the track mind set thinking of what can be running thru the brain. So far, this is what I have. I’d like to get to Autobahn CC a couple times but that organization has yet to post dates.

April 22-23- RA - Shelby Club
May 6-7 - RA - MVP
June 3-4 - Barber - JTI
June 30 to July 2 - RA - Shelby Club
July - open
Aug 21 - Autobahn - MVP ( conflict with BFR w/ Shelby )
Aug TBD - Blackhawk - Shelby Club
September 16-17 - Barber - Chin

So this is something I’ll modify as time goes forward, but the prospects are really awesome !! See ya out there !!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Ok - 5 track days paid for :
2 at RA - May 6 & 7 ( Sat & Sun ) - MVP Tracktime
3 at Autobahn CC - all Mondays - June 5, July 10, Oct 9 - Laps Inc.
Still waiting for NWSC to go live with registration, usually Jan. 1st.
Still waiting for BFR to go live with registration for their Wednesday once a month track days.
In early stages of a Barber Mototsports vacation to include the track & museum - mid Sept. with Chin for track sign up.

@Tonymustang302 - on invitation list :rolleyes:

Ok - 5 track days paid for :
2 at RA - May 6 & 7 ( Sat & Sun ) - MVP Tracktime
3 at Autobahn CC - all Mondays - June 5, July 10, Oct 9 - Laps Inc.
Still waiting for NWSC to go live with registration, usually Jan. 1st.
Still waiting for BFR to go live with registration for their Wednesday once a month track days.
In early stages of a Barber Mototsports vacation to include the track & museum - mid Sept. with Chin for track sign up.

@Tonymustang302 - on invitation list :rolleyes:
I’ll be there for autobahn,

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
So Road America has their official 2023 season schedule out. It’s nice to take into account their race dates compared to HPDE track days. RA first race date on the new surface is May 19-21. That’s great as my/our track days are April 22-23 with NWSC and May 6-7 with MVP. That’s 4 days before mass amounts of clag/marbles accumulate off line. I’ve been to RA right after races and boy howdy, stay on line. Just sayin !!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Jesus christ, why do they always have track days on weekends i have my kid who wont want to drive for 3hrs
The Autobahn dates ( Laps Inc. & MVP ) are all on Mondays. Will have to wait for dates from NWSC on their Autobahn event.
Blackhawk event that they sponsor themselves are on Wednesdays once a month, they haven’t released dates yet.
It’s tough getting on RA during the week with organizers. RA does have their own sponsored track days during the week BUT they are expensive & actual on track time pales compared to the organizations that run the weekends.
Still hope to see you @Tonymustang302 at the tracks as your schedules permit.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Keep in mind to, RA track days dont run the kink.
Hey @Vettel-ish
Yes, you are correct. I forgot about that and should have mentioned it. Thanks for your remembering !!
Laps and MVP do run the kink. I have not run RA with the Shelby Club so next year will be my first so I’m not sure about them ?
Side bar note, Laps & MVP run the full track at Autobahn CC and I think the Shelby Club does south track for a couple days & full track on the last day. Have to wait for their schedule to come out to be sure.

TMO Supporting Vendors