The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wife's new ride..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK so it's not a Mustang, she's a truck chick..
the STX was perfect, the XLT had too much star wars crap, the base model, not enough. The STX has cruise, Bluetooth, backup camera and aluminum wheels. Turbo 4 banger and 10 speed auto. The guy at Brookesville, Ford is named Chris, a total car guy and fan of sportscar racing. I told him what she wanted, he called me as it arrived on the transporter, in by noon, sold by 2.

U5PHaSwl.jpg

EckDmohl.jpg

OxzA1O4l.jpg

Utah
Wheels, they're wheels...

So true! I bought my wife her dream car about 5 years ago. 2007 FJ Cruiser. Also a truck girl. Her brothers were asking me if I was going lift it, mod it and the like. I just told them she loves it as it is, and she will just think it is broken after I am done with it. It is bone stock to this day and it is one of my favorite cars and she STILL loves it!

Nice truck!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel