The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Will be ordering 3 PP2s very, very soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
As I noted in a previous thread, and my sincerest apology for not noting early that all the ones we had in stock were sold last year. Since I did not amend the thread some of you thought we might still have them and actually called me a couple of weeks ago and with some family excitement ( Grandson's BD ) this old fart forgot to post up that we were currently out of stock on these models. I was at one of our Stores last night and found out we have new allocation and can order 3 PP2s, and my suggestion for these Mustangs is as follows:

1. Oxford White -- PP2 package and Recaro seats only for an MSRP of $ 46,570
2. Rapid Red - PP2 and Recaro seats only for an MSRP of $46,965
3. Velocity Blue - PP2, Recaro seats and active exhaust for an MSRP of $47,465

Now any or all of these can be changed now, as none have been ordered , but my philosophy is don't load these cars up and that seems to be the mind set since most end up on lots around 50K. I understand the Dealer thought process, because the way Ford allows the profit margin to be built in is to order a ton of options. Most of my track buddies could give a crap about high end leather seats, upgraded stereos ,etc. , so I am ordering these similar to what I did last year. Would love to hear folks thoughts on this and as noted if anyone is looking to order one for themselves get in touch with me and I would be happy to make sure they are fully aware you are on the TMO Forum.

One of the last 2019 PP2s we sold , they buyer told the Salesman he saw info on the car on a Forum , and since this is the only Forum I post any of them on ( since it is Track Oriented and that is my passion ), I know it had to come from here, but I do not know who it was.

I can make sure the Manager is aware, along with getting you to the Salesman I prefer , as I work part time and I want to make sure everyone has a relationship with an individual who will be with Woodhouse in the coming years.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles
[email protected]
402-677-5864 - if I do not answer my cell, leave me a message or text me with your name.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
If you are considering one of there rides, call Bill. He does ‘now how to take care of us Track Rats. He had the dealers shop set up my caster camber plates and alignment. The text called me, we discussed the best set up for my driving style. We picked up my car ready for its first track weekend minus the break in miles. And yes, several of the gentlemen on the sales staff offered to break her in for me. Lol.
Great experience, great car and Bill does know a thing or two about the track.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel