The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

will the 2013 Boss be the same as 2012?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm not 100% sure, but from what I've found and researched there is no physical change to the body....just the strip package. But I very well could be wrong.

From what i've read, it looks as though it will be the same car, other than colors and stripes. It would be difficult to imagine drastic changes on a vehicle with only a supposed 2-year run.

I would not be surprised to see the front change and the rear lights change. The current body is already 3 years old and it is time for a minor refresh. It is still 2 1/2 years till the new car so plenty of time to get their moneys worth from a refresh.

GA
boss2012 said:
I would not be surprised to see the front change and the rear lights change. The current body is already 3 years old and it is time for a minor refresh. It is still 2 1/2 years till the new car so plenty of time to get their moneys worth from a refresh.

Ford kept the same body and lights from 05-09, so I doubt anything other than colors, trim, and ordering options will change until the EuroStang comes out in 2014 or 2015. But then again, the tail lights were not as unpopular as are this generation's.

TMO Supporting Vendors