The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Will we see the S650 in 2022?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ford internal job posting makes it look that way. I remember people freaking out about Ford ruining the Mustang with the S550 design. I think Ford hit a home run with the S550 and I look forward to the S650.

So what features would you like to see in the next Mustang? Besides electrification? :eek: The one thing I'd really like to see is the car go on a diet. Maybe lose 200 lbs?

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 7.22.20 PM.png

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Do we have any idea at all what the changes might be??? I guess the DCT box would be the nail in the coffin of the manual. i would hope for more aluminum like the Gen6 camaro.
Have seen some spacy renderings but they look far from official so far, to me at least (hope so)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel