The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Win a Shelby GT500 and $25k - TMO Members Get a Special Promo Code

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
The Shelby American Collection car museum in Boulder, CO is giving away a 2021 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, plus $25,000 in cash. To be entered into the drawing to win, you'll need to make a donation to the museum. The funds from the sweepstakes will go towards supporting the museum efforts in preserving the racing history of Shelby American. The minimum donation amount is $25, which gets you 5 ticket entries. But we worked out a deal with SAC to get TMO members 25% more bonus entries when they make a donation. That means more chances to win if you're a member of our forum, and hopefully more people here donating to the SAC to keep the museum going strong. This drawing ends Sep 4, 2021.

We want to keep this promo available to TMO forum members only, so I'm making the link viewable only to those who are logged in to the forum. Please do not share this promo link with others outside of the forum. It's meant to be a reward for the members here. If you find this link floating around in other forums or on social media, please let us know so we can get a new link created.

Click this promo link to get the bonus entries: Login to see the hidden content (only logged in members will see the link)

If the link doesn't apply the promotion for whatever reason, you can manually enter the promo code Login to see the hidden content in the Promo Code box when making your donation.

Let's hope a member of TMO wins this GT500!!!

1614187798123.png

1614187715369.png

1614187774856.png

1614187737026.png

1614187750062.png

From the sweepstakes page:
Enter Today and You Could Win this Awesome 2021 Shelby GT500 and $25,000 Cash!
You’ve got a chance to win a rare 2021 760 hp Shelby GT500 – a true collector’s car! This Shelby GT500, in stunning Rapid Red, is loaded with all the GT500 performance features including the Carbon Fiber Track Package with exposed carbon fiber wheels, GT4 track wing and Michelin Pilot Cup Sport 2 tires. Other options include the Technology Package and painted “Over-the-Top” white stripes. With 760 hp and 625 ft-lb of torque, it’s equipped to outrun the competition at the track, without sacrificing the luxury and comfort you want for your next road trip. The winner also receives $25,000 for taxes and the GT500 Track Attack experience at Ford's Performance Racing School.
“With its supercar-level powertrain, the all-new Shelby GT500 takes the sixth-generation Mustang to a performance level once reserved only for exotics,” said Hermann Salenbauch, global director, Ford Performance vehicle programs.
The Shelby GT500 is designed to be the ultimate driver’s car, ready to attack on all fronts – on the drag strip, producing 760 horsepower via its first-in-class dual-clutch transmission with launch control and on the track, with its race-bred chassis, Ford Performance-spec Michelin Pilot tires, massive Brembo brakes and performance aerodynamics. Just check out this video.
Performance features include:
  • 5.2L Supercharged Cross Plane Crank V8 with 760 hp and 625 lb.-ft of torque
  • Advanced suspension including the MagneRide™ damping system
  • Brembo™ brakes - the most powerful brakes in a production Mustang
  • 20” exposed Carbon Fiber Wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires
  • Carbon Fiber Track Pack with Carbon fiber instrument panel and GT4 Track Wing
  • Painted “Over-the-Top” white stripes
  • Technology Package with B&O Premium Sound System
Production of the Shelby GT500 is limited and a Carbon Fiber Track Pack equipped car is even rarer. An instant collectible, so don't miss your chance to win this beautiful, modern supercar. Enter today!
Make a donation to the Shelby American Collection and you will be automatically entered into the drawing for a chance to win this car. This drawing contest is a fundraiser to support the Shelby American Collection car museum in Boulder, Colorado, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Our museum is dedicated to preserving the racing history and achievements of Carroll Shelby and the Shelby American Team. We are a volunteer organization and hope you will stop in to experience the museum next time you’re in Boulder!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
You're welcome to join me when I pick up my new ride!

My mustang club makes a yearly pilgrimage to SAC. One could never grow tired of their collection!

Bay Area
It's too bad I didn't know about the museum when we lived in Denver, I would have definitely gone to check it out.
You know about The Cobra Experience in Martinez? If not you should. Its worth the drive from your area.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel