The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Window sticker printed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5 DOT 0 said:
It sounds like the data is missing from the file. If so you'll need to download it again, maybe on a different computer, and then email it to yourself or use a flash drive to transfer it the computer you want it on.

So, I'm the only one whose dealer information doesn't show up on the window sticker pdf?

I've downloaded it multiple times, even downloaded other people's stickers, and none of them show the dealer and ship through info.

Ask the Ford customer service reps at TMS to download it for you and email it to you.

Vince said:
5 DOT 0 said:
It sounds like the data is missing from the file. If so you'll need to download it again, maybe on a different computer, and then email it to yourself or use a flash drive to transfer it the computer you want it on.

So, I'm the only one whose dealer information doesn't show up on the window sticker pdf?

I've downloaded it multiple times, even downloaded other people's stickers, and none of them show the dealer and ship through info.
Mine doesn't show Dealer or Ship To either. It does say transit by Rail.

I know how to show the dealer and other data on the window sticker. If you have trouble making it show on yours, drop me a PM with your VIN and eMail address to send you back the complete pdf.

2012 Boss racer

I got my window sticker last weekend. My car is scheduled to be built this Friday the 11th. I thought the waiting couldn't get worse...I was wrong! Dealer says I should have it the week of march 21st.

2012 Boss racer said:
I got my window sticker last weekend. My car is scheduled to be built this Friday the 11th. I thought the waiting couldn't get worse...I was wrong! Dealer says I should have it the week of march 21st.
Not to make things worse, but the Mustang plant is shut down this week. It looks like it will be back up and running next week though. Shouldn't push your build out more than a couple days hopefully.

2012 Boss racer said:
Welcome to BMO. Don't hold your breath on March 21st though. Until there's confirmation that the first Boss cars have shipped just sit back and relax. Good luck with that! ;)

2012 Boss racer said:
Why is the plant shut down this week?
Apparently a parts shortage for Mustang. I've heard different reports such as Recaro seats, but nothing official. My vehicle showed an update today so it looks like it's just the assembly line that's shut down this week, but not all operations.

Just a reminder for those who have a window sticker that does not show the dealer info - if you want one that does, PM me your VIN and eMail address and I'll do my best to send you one.

TMO Supporting Vendors