The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Window Stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
If anyone has an interest in getting decals done so the graphics go on the inside and show through the glass, I have use Daytona Trophy and they have done a good job. www.daytonatrophy.com There is a 50 decal minimum order. Priced by square inches. 10 cents extra each for white background for inside decals. These are great for car clubs etc. This is one I created for a Classic Car Night I organized here in Michigan.

th_Classic_Car_Nights_Participant_Decal.jpg

Brian

I just realized that it is a good thing that I was a Mopar guy and I'll still have a good reason for the roadrunner tattoo on my shoulder.

BLAZN BOSS

I will look again, but the writers of 5.0 dubed the motor Roadrunner. In the Donald Farr book the team didnt want roadrunner because of the mopar connection........747 was the code word because they didnt want anyone using Boss.

TMO Supporting Vendors