The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wine Country Motorsports presidents Day Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dang, you had me excited here in the snowy Midwest when you mentioned a Wine Country sale ------- a couple bottles of an innocent Cabernet with just a hint of chocolate overtones was definitely in my thoughts.

Well , this looks like a good sale too, and what a great name for a shop/store?

Bay Area
Bill if you get out this way you can go to Wine County and you can hit up Wine Country Motorsports within a "LONG" lunch. Although, I would advise you go to Wine Country Motorsports first. Your spending hand might be liquored up if you do lunch in Wine Country first.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heck with your kind invite, I might just have to call you for my Designated Driver? Then I could enjoy Wine Country in a Mustang and not have to worry about my how light my wallet gets at WC Motorsports!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel