The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Winter damage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone know what could have caused this? The screen looks like it was whacked, but I know for a fact that is not the case. Moisture? Nothing else wrong, had desiccant in the car the whole time, stored on pavement, under two car covers. I will have to see if Ford will give me a replacement radio face, but I have a feeling that part is not separate and they would just replace the whole radio. Some guys have replaced that screen with tinted glass, but I would rather have an OEM part. Maybe Ford will give me the part/radio/whatever and let me do the work? Not looking forward to having a tech anywhere near the car...

2013-03-23_15-35-38_594.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors