The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Jul

Winter in July Track Event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Greenbrier, TN
This will be My first event with NASA. I’m pumped. I’m HPDE1 of course, but I’m looking forward to checking out the TT as that’s my goal for next year.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
This will be My first event with NASA. I’m pumped. I’m HPDE1 of course, but I’m looking forward to checking out the TT as that’s my goal for next year.
You look like you have the same issue I do. You live between NASA regions. They are all a little different. I only run 1 or 2 NASA events a year and it is always a different track and a different region. I ran Barber with Midsouth 3 years ago. Great facility, I have been trying to get back since.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Greenbrier, TN
You look like you have the same issue I do. You live between NASA regions. They are all a little different. I only run 1 or 2 NASA events a year and it is always a different track and a different region. I ran Barber with Midsouth 3 years ago. Great facility, I have been trying to get back since.
Yea. we’re in a weird area for NASA. I’ve been doing some events with Chin when I can get a spot. I was at AMP earlier this year with them.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
Don’t ride with him. You can’t get the harness tight enough. By the time I got out of his car I had cut off the circulation of blood in my shoulders and couldn’t feel my feet from pressing the ghost passenger brake. I’d bet there is a dent in his passenger toe board.

JK
If you have time for a ride with Tracy, definitely hop in.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Pat. I have the Boss this time. Still having the floor boards repaired in the 350!! At least I know where to send the bill now. 🤭 :cool:
Brake deeper, less heat in the brakes and faster times. The fearful looks from the passenger seat are a bonus.
I should have my intercom working for ride along.

TMO Supporting Vendors