The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Winter Mods III

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well the weak link on these cars are the MT-82 and cluth.
HUM ???....wonder what it could be. I think all the BMO members all deserve a hint.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Guess all you like! Still not telling!

Koni's are in!
Tomorrow I will pull the exhaust and hopefully get the trans out.

I adjusted my parts list. Borla OAP's are back ordered, so I ordered the lethal pipes instead.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
F.D. Sako said:
is it... a combined splitter/oil cooler/tow hook bracket??!!
If not, please consider it ::)
i already have the splitter mounts on the bracket. wouldn't be too hard to add an oil cooler mount. i don't see that as a big "problem solver" product, though.

NFSBOSS said:
I'm using the Roush vent pod like many others. It works fine and I've had it in my car for over two years now.

Hmm, I'll give this a shot. It's more discrete and less intrusive than anything else I've seen

Got the car back after alignment after installing MCS TT1 from Vorshlag + some other stuff a few days ago.

Camber Left/Right : 3.5/3.3
Caster Left/Right : 7.9/7.1
Tow Left/Right : 0/0
Corner Weight Cross : 50%
Left/Right : 51.4%/48.6%
Front/Rear : 54.9%/45.1%
Total with driver (190lb) and 3/4 tank : 3846lb
Ride height Front Left/Right : 4.375/4.375
Ride height Rear Left/Right : 4.937/4.875

Thanks to Pete@Cozzolino Motorsport in Indianapolis for the alignment.
Will be testing everything next Saturday at Putnam Park if it's not f***ing snowing.

IMG_0409_zpsb920768a.jpg
IMG_0427_zps6076731a.jpg
IMG_0422_zps92f78de6.png
IMG_0419_zps4a9d3c79.jpg

PS : I still have to take a few picture of the front struts.

EDIT added pictures

IMG_0502_zps268a56a4.jpg
IMG_0508_zps311aa080.jpg
IMG_0505_zpse02860ce.jpg
IMG_0430_zps1485c87a.jpg

neema said:
Nice. Did your rear spring perches come with the MCS coilovers? Or is that a separate line item you can get from Vorshlag?

Those are our ride height adjusters that we package with the MCS suspension. We are changing manufacturers and will offer them separately when the new batch come in.

TMO Supporting Vendors