The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Winter Setup, Wheels and Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys,

Did a quick search around the forum to see if a winter thread existed so i wouldnt have to make one. But turns out all winter related threads are either on how to store your boss for the winter... or what crazy mods should ppl buy for the summer, during winter lol.

well, I'd like people to post pics of their boss in their winter setups.

I recently purchased SVE 18x9 drift wheels, and mounted them with Pirelli 255/45/18 Sottozero winter tires.

Just had the chance to install the wheels today and took a pic of the setup. btw, i took two spots to install the wheels and do an oil change, i dont normally park like that lol

Anyone else driving their boss all year round?

IMAG0198800x600.jpg

Sesshomurai

Very nice. It looks fantastic! Are you gonna bring it out to Summit next year instead of your DD ?!?! :eek:

I haven't really winterized my car (don't DD it), just doing mods all winter. SCMC is hosting at VIR Jan 26/27 and I reserved a garage loft.
But I probably will only go if the temps are 50 or above. Not sure yet.

darreng505 said:
Very nice. It looks fantastic! Are you gonna bring it out to Summit next year instead of your DD ?!?! :eek:

I haven't really winterized my car (don't DD it), just doing mods all winter. SCMC is hosting at VIR Jan 26/27 and I reserved a garage loft.
But I probably will only go if the temps are 50 or above. Not sure yet.

hahaha ya, i've been thinking about bringing the boss out to the track next season. but i do have alot of unused parts for the corolla (track brake pads, coilovers, toyo ra-1s), I may bring out the corolla for one more season. unless i get impatient and get more addicted to boss' speed lol.

who's SCMC? have to do a little bit of searching

VTBoss302 said:
Ford Racing Track Pack 19" x 9"

Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 255/40/19
Nice choice.

TMO Supporting Vendors