The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Winter storage of the BOSS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for the tips guys!
hi.gif

When the snow hits the ground I will be DDing this turd until the salt is off the roads ... At least it looks purrty

photo1_zps8d0c4375.jpg

Any suggestions on where to connect the wiring for a Battery Tender? My Corvette had a nice positive terminal in the engine compartment away from the battery with a grounding spot nearby that was perfect. I haven't gone hunting under the hood of the Boss yet.

four-walling said:
Heat wave today in SoCal-my thermometer is reading 82 degrees.

...better keep full coverage in effect!

:)

Boo...Yes winter sucks here in the northeast. On a positive note we dont have to worry about a massive earthquake causing us to fall off into the Atlantic though... :p

Bay Area
cbj5259 said:
Boo...Yes winter sucks here in the northeast. On a positive note we dont have to worry about a massive earthquake causing us to fall off into the Atlantic though... :p

HAHAHA Funny but earthquakes dont happen as often as winters and natural disasters in your neck of the woods.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Considering today's news I am more fearful of being a passenger in a Tesla.

The 3rd one caught fire today after hitting debris. It is ironic that Tesla offered to help Boeing wth the battery fire issues of the 787 aircraft.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
byronj said:
Thats why I will stick to gas guzzlers. ;D

Fortunately for Tesla, the drivers in all 3 crashes were able to safely exit their vehicle, before their car was consumed by fire.

The REAL problem for the company will happen when someone who is unconscious or otherwise disabled cannot escape, and burns to death. Then Tesla will be in a world of hurt.

Expect an update from Consumer's Reports soon regarding second thoughts they are having about the "best car we have ever tested".

TMO Supporting Vendors