The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wiper Upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sesshomurai

This might sound silly, but I've upgraded my wipers. lol ;D
I started getting a residue pinstripe from the passenger wiper on the glass with the stock wiper fluid even. They weren't worn cuz I only use them a few times to clean the windshield.

These are silky smooth and better constructed.

http://www.tirerack.com/wipers/detail.jsp?ID=1067&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Mustang+Boss+302&autoYear=2012&autoModClar=

I've used those uniblade style ones on a few cars, on some they work really well and on others they gape. Nice to know they work on the Boss. But I also found that they don't really last much longer than the regular ones, I think mine go bad from the sun because I rarely use them in CA but every year I have to get new ones for my DD. The teflon coated ones didn't fare much better. Maybe I should Zaino the blades to protect them ;D

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
sun is what kills the blades. if you put some adams vrt on them it will help them last longer. and you thought I would say put zaino on it lol

TMO Supporting Vendors