The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Woodhouse Auto Family Job Positioning for Bill Pemberton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congrats on your semi retirement or whatever you are calling this. I can't afford a another car right now, but I do have a list of cars that I would like to test drive, I can PM you that list, if you want to arrange that.

Could really use some track time, but I think the first time I have driven my car since October was just the other day. So if you find yourself bored with your extra time off, feel free to stop by and do some routine maintenance and clean up on my car since I only live a few miles from you now.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Comp Orange .........I was just waiting for you to get your lift put in your new giant shop next to your new home! I figured since we both have Bosses again ,you would help the old man do race car maintenance, ha. We are only about 2 miles apart now , we will have to start calling our Area ---Boss Country. Heh, the rest of you stop laughing, we are in Nebraska, and that actually works!!!

Black Boss --going to run Heartland Motorsports Park ( Topeka ) , which is surprisingly on my bucket list as stopped running there years back as it became super abrasive and falling apart. It has been repaved and guys are loving it , so will definitely start working on a decent amount of seat time.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Trying to get it done by the Memorial Day Weekend NASA event. Have to get a small leak in the back corrected and get it Dyno'd. That is the tough part, as there is no one near in Nebraska using a Dynojet, so I have to drive down to Topeka a week early to get it done by Jesse Prather Motorsports. I guess if you are going to get a Dyno Sheet done for competition, having a National Champion SCCA Driver do it is a strong start.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No I have not called them , but I have known Jesse Prather for years and a lot of the guys around the Midwest use him. Will check out Excessive Autosports as a back up -- thanks for the info.

Comp Orange .........I was just waiting for you to get your lift put in your new giant shop next to your new home! I figured since we both have Bosses again ,you would help the old man do race car maintenance, ha. We are only about 2 miles apart now , we will have to start calling our Area ---Boss Country. Heh, the rest of you stop laughing, we are in Nebraska, and that actually works!!!

Black Boss --going to run Heartland Motorsports Park ( Topeka ) , which is surprisingly on my bucket list as stopped running there years back as it became super abrasive and falling apart. It has been repaved and guys are loving it , so will definitely start working on a decent amount of seat time.

I think the lift is 2-3 years down the road. Always willing to help out though just give me a shout. Right now just focused on trying to get grass in the ground. Then it will be finishing the inside of the shop by winter this year.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Drive by the house each day and I envy your shop. Found the leak , as it was just a loose fitting, but the car ran quite stout out at RPM ( Raceway Park of the Midlands) and was keeping up with a TA3 Camaro except in the sweepers -- dinky 275s only have so much grip, ha. Knew I could not actually run with the guy , but made me feel the car was strong for what it is! Cool guy, and great driver, and he actually complimented the Boss , saying it could probably keep up with him if I was on bigger rubber -- not really , but made me feel good about the beast!! Do want to come over and see your shop , but not sure when a good time is for you?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
That was quite sad to hear , as he is a really good guy, but I have heard good things about the improvements. NASA has an event down there and it is a fun track, for fast machines, and I have run there for close to 15 years , so want to try my hand with the S.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel