The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Woodhouse Auto Family Job Positioning for Bill Pemberton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
After being with Woodhouse Ford and Chrysler for almost 25 years , I am going to a reduced work schedule , but in a capacity that will help me, with what I feel is a personal obligation to both the Company and to my friends and customers. I have been quite blessed to work for a Company that had 75 employees when I started in 1994 , to one that soon will have 17 Stores and already has over 1300 employees to date. Since so many folks have spent a lot of time and money with me and Woodhouse I proposed to the Owners that I work over the next 6 months to 2 years to make sure you all would have a smooth transition over to a Salesperson who could continue to give you the service and attention you deserve when making a purchase of this magnitude. Many of you know I was the Viper/SRT Sales Mgr. at Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram, but that I also sold quite a few Fords ( besides owning them,ha). I have had my hand in Ford Performance machines almost since I started , with customers buying SVT beasts, Raptors, Focus RSs, Boss 302s, Mustang GTs/Bullits, GT 350s, GT 500s, etc. from me and Woodhouse Ford. The main Store , which has been the World's Largest Ford Truck Store for 13 years running, has been joined by other Ford Stores in Omaha, and Plattsmouth, Nebraska. We can definitely help you with your Blue Oval needs, but beyond that we have a total of 17 Stores ( Bentley is in the process right now ). To help make things easy for many of you or even if you have never bought from us, I will now be in a position to either help you continue your business with Woodhouse or even assist you in acquiring your first purchase from us? I will be an Automotive Concierge in the sense that I can be your first line to begin the process , as well as helping me make sure with my past customers/friends, that I get them with someone I believe will continue the special service and concern that I do hope I have usually given?

Looking for a variety of vehicles , check out www.woodhouse.com, or call me or email me -- those things have not changed ( 402-677-5864 and [email protected]). They are paying for my phone , so no worries calling me there, anytime.

PS - my son, Ryan ( cell 402-968-6816 or [email protected] ) is the only Salesperson currently certified for Porsche, Alfa and Maserati and if any of those are on your radar do tell him you are an acquaintance or customer of mine.

With a bit more time , now, I hope to see more of you in the land of Nirvana ----yes , at the RaceTrack or Autocross venue.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Concierge for Luxury and Performance Vehicles
Woodhouse Auto Family

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Wiggled over the cage getting out of the Beast while in the shop and the young mechanics were commenting , " Boy you sure are limber!" Had to laugh , but I definitely think Track Tyme keeps you young?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
They let me order the Perf. Pack IIs for the stores, and asked my advice on some of the Raptors and Mustangs , so hopefully I can continue to have some impact on letting them know what Gearheads, Machineheads, Petrolheads, and Motorheads want to buy!!

We have Raptors in stock , by the way.

Sounds like semiretirement to me. If so congratulations!

This sounds a bit like the conversation I had last month when I gave notice of my intent to retire. :cool:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Tyme, my Boss Brother, I will be happy to help you in Hastings! With my expert tutelage I will get your race proficiency improved from slow old fart to just.................old fart! I promise.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Alan,
Thanks for you kind comment, I have always tried to conduct myself in a manner I believe anyone in any business should. I do consider myself a Professional Automotive Consultant, and it is hard for me to walk away from so many folks I consider both friends and customers. The new position allows me to transfer customers/referrals to people I think best fit together, be there to answer questions and help along the way, and even make folks aware of how large our total organization is and how we may be able to help them in other vehicles venues.

I want to get back on the track again , also , and hope to convince the Company to sponsor me a little bit there, as I still think it is one of the very best places in the World to foster sales. We all have been in a group of fellow Gearheads when one of the guys/gals state, " Last week when I was on the track the Porsches were baffled how a Shelby GT 350 could blow by them? " This type of reaction ,we all have been party too, as even in a group of known Petrolheads , when someone talks racing , those are the ones everyone tunes into. Not too hard to extrapolate that these individuals will be quite influential in steering their friends and relatives to places that " Get it !"

Anyway , thanks for your comment, I don't know you , but it really hits home and is appreciated.

TMO Supporting Vendors