The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Woodhouse Ford secures another new GT 350 !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Granted we have not sold all of our GT 350s and PP2s to folks on TMO ( but we have done a respectable number), yet the overall sales of Mustangs has been climbing quite well at our City Store. Ford allotted us another and it is already in process , so if anyone is looking for a Blue Shelby feel free to call my cell or email me at the number/address below. We do want to make absolutely sure Mgmt. is aware that the buyer came from TMO , as that ensures they understand the benefits of helping those on this site?

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton
Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles
Woodhouse Auto Family ( 19 Stores )
402-677-5864
[email protected]

Did you order this with the camber plate kit? Which blue is it?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Have to check on the exact color ------ but if memory serves me right it is Velocity Blue. I know we have a Kona Blue one ordered at another one of our Stores.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Options on this beastie;
Performance Blue
Black stripe with magnetic accent
Electronics Package
Full Vehicle car cover
Exposed Carbon Fiber I/P
Handling Pkg. - Dlr. installed
Leather trimmed sport seats

List price of 65,155 with factory shipping of 1095 = MSRP of 66,250 ( no ADM )
....and as noted call me on my cell and make sure you tell me right up front you saw this on TMO!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel