The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

World Challenge Round 4 - Miller Motorsports Park 4/28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

With Justin Bell leading the drivers points and Ford leading the Manufacturers points after 3 rounds World Challenge is heading to Miller Motorsports Park. Mustangs are well represented with 6 drivers registered. If anyones planning on attending let me know and I'll make sure to set up a pit tour of the Mustang group.

Anyone going to the Boss Track Attack right before?

A friend of mine that owns #500 in PW will be there on May 4th but I suspect you'll be on to the next race by then. Any idea who will be instructing that week?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
My buddy Mark Klenin will be making his World Challenge debut there in his M3. Not sure how competitive he'll be, but I hope he doesn't get banged up too bad. I will definitely be watching the feed for this one.

Unfortunately not a good weekend for the Boss..... Best place we got was 6th. Justin Bell, the points leader, driving the eBay Motors/Tiger Racing Boss 302S came in 10th. I hope they all learned a lot this weekend and apply their new found knowledge to the next race on May 10 at Laguna Seca.

The race finished in a spectacular fashion! 1st and 2nd place connected on the last lap sending both cars off track and taking 3rd place with them.... :eek:

By the way, a Camaro won....... :'(

Justin Bell remains the drivers points leader, and Ford remains the manufactures points leader. However the gap was closed up a bit..... We need Ford 1,2,3 at the next race.

For future races and your World Challenge needs visit:

http://www.world-challenge.com/index.php

Also, if you can I highly recommend going to one of these events. You would be absolutely amazed how close you can get to the cars, teams, and drivers.... On my first event ever I hung out with a team owner during the race and went down to the winners circle when his team won..... Just sayin' ;D

GO TIGER RACING!

adam81 said:
Also, if you can I highly recommend going to one of these events. You would be absolutely amazed how close you can get to the cars, teams, and drivers.... On my first event ever I hung out with a team owner during the race and went down to the winners circle when his team won..... Just sayin' ;D

GO TIGER RACING!

Same with Grand Am, spent a few minutes in the pits during the race yesterday.

TMO Supporting Vendors