The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

World Challenge Round 6 & 7 at Belle Isle, MI June 1-3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

World Challenge heads to Belle Isle Michigan for what could be a great weekend for Detroit iron. With Boss Mustangs making up 9 of 20 cars in the class we will definitely be represented well.

If you happen to show up stop by the Capaldi Racing paddock and I'll be more than happy to show you around. If you can't make it out to the track you can watch live online.

For more information, schedule or online viewing information please go to http://www.world-challenge.com/event/index.php?ID=9134

I've been there before driving around the island but never for the race. That looks like a fun track.

Will you be at the GP of Sonoma in August? I'm probably going to that race instead of the Grand Am race at LS in September.

It was a rough weekend for the Boss Mustangs. Not many green flag laps. I thought we were the neglected children when my friend ran in the SCCA Trans-Am series, but the World Challenge guys were really neglected. Their paddock area was way outside the track, really needed a shutttle bus to get to them and most of the track workers didn't even know where they were. I got to meet Paul Brown from Tiger Racing who is nice to talk to on the phone but even nicer in person. He was really under staffed as he crew chief had to be taken to the hospital Friday night. Hope things go better for Tiger Racing at the next race & the rest of the Boss Mustangs. IMO the Mustangs still look & sound better than the camaros, vipers, cadillacs & kia's.

mwilson7 said:
World Challenge heads to Belle Isle Michigan for what could be a great weekend for Detroit iron. With Boss Mustangs making up 9 of 20 cars in the class we will definitely be represented well.

If you happen to show up stop by the Capaldi Racing paddock and I'll be more than happy to show you around. If you can't make it out to the track you can watch live online.

For more information, schedule or online viewing information please go to http://www.world-challenge.com/event/index.php?ID=9134
I'm Glad to hear you where with Capaldi. Gino the team owner is a very good friend of mine.Leo's not a bad guy either!

Not to mention the weight penalty the team carries for getting off to a good start. Im all for fairness, but it seems WC officials push it a little. (when you go from leading to back marker in the series I mean)

TMO Supporting Vendors