The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

World Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaGT said:
Out, getting married that weekend ::) ::) ::)
Good luck. I'll be celebrating my 15th wedding anniversary on the 13th and thought about going to the race. I've taken my wife to the race before. We'll just be getting back from a vacation and won't make it this year. The LBGP, or party at the beach as it's known, is a great race to go and hang out.

Smitty will you be racing or just partying? ;D

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Maybe I can talk my woman into heading there next year for an anniversary trip :0

You guys got a list of tracks and dates for the rest of the season? I might be able to join another event.

I might make it to Sonoma in August and I've already got hotel reservations for the Grand Am race at LS in early September. I'm also going to the Historics at LS in August. Shelby is the featured manufacturer this year so there should be lots of Fords. I believe Steve Espo and Andy will also be there.

If you have never been to LB you should go sometime, it's a lot of fun.

http://www.world-challenge.com/event/season.php?y=2012

5 DOT 0 said:
ArizonaGT said:
Out, getting married that weekend ::) ::) ::)
Good luck. I'll be celebrating my 15th wedding anniversary on the 13th and thought about going to the race. I've taken my wife to the race before. We'll just be getting back from a vacation and won't make it this year. The LBGP, or party at the beach as it's known, is a great race to go and hang out.

Smitty will you be racing or just partying? ;D

I'll probably be bugging the crap out of Dean Martin and Mark Wilson. :eek:

I guess you can say I'm on a fact finding mission. I would really like to race in the World Challenge, and some things are falling into place that will allow me to do that. Oh, and there’s also the question of “am I good enough?”

TMO Supporting Vendors