The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

World racing league

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
So is it Lucky Dog without the 15 year rule?

Furthest West they go is Texas, dang. Looks like WERC it is.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Good news for all those HPDE folks onTMO is that they ran almost the entire event on one set of Goodyear F1 Supercar 3s! they took them off for about an hour during the rain ( and Blacksheep was not sure it really was needed ) and ran Hankooks, but that much time of solid running , with varying driver's says a lot about durability for track time. These are the kind of real World tests one gets when they hang out at this Mustang Maniac site and it shows that the regular 3s might be great for a large portion of the viewing audience, ha. We all know the 3Rs are fast , but they also wear fast too, yet it seems the standard F1 Supercar 3s are solid citizens for plenty of track fun and pretty damn good grip. Thanks to the Tire Guru, the Noir Belier, for really helpful information ---- and yes, most of his information is just that, helpful!

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
the cars come off the track and through the rollers, you can't touch them.
I'd bet you'd like the 14 hour life cycle on the tires though
Would love it. But I have seen some turbo cars with a toggle switch for a change in tune on the move. Would be great to have a more controlled racing enviroment and bring down the tire cost$ though. Am jealous!

TMO Supporting Vendors