The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wounded Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
http://forums.themustangsource.com/f726/saw-busted-up-boss-today-516164/ :(

That looks like the Boss that was damaged in hurricane Sandy.

c7wmh.jpg
OPViG.jpg

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Wondered why both mirrors were broken... floating around and bumped into stuff? Too bad.

Back in 2004, when we lost a new Mercedes CLK in hurricane Ivan. We were told to take the plate because the insurance company takes possession of it, when it's salvaged. More than likely the owner had to take it off because ideas salvaged.

killerwill13 said:
Back in 2004, when we lost a new Mercedes CLK in hurricane Ivan. We were told to take the plate because the insurance company takes possession of it, when it's salvaged. More than likely the owner had to take it off because ideas salvaged.

Ah, okay. I thought maybe it floated off the lot but I suppose then it would have had a window sticker.

FYI, thousands of cars (some like the one above, a new Shelby GT 350, etc) are in a huge impound lot that is actually the old Gruman plant (The Runways where the F14s took off from) in Calverton (Long Island, NY) I have work to do there and IF I can get close enough I will try to get some pix. Last week there was a long line of car haulers bringing storm damaged cars.

Mike

Fastduo said:
Pretty soon there will be a bunch of rebuilts hitting the market in states that allow it (Florida for one) so buyer beware !!!
Mine will be hitting the auction block soon.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel